2011: THE YEAR CHRISTMAS GOES PURPLE!
December 19, 2011
The only chocolate bar you’ll want to find in your stocking this Christmas will be the newsiest edition to the Quality Street family – the ‘My Purple Bar’. Released to coincide with the brand’s 75th anniversary the new chocolate is available now.
The new bar combines four of the nation’s favourite Quality Street – the Purple one – under a smooth milk chocolate. Housing the traditional caramel and hazelnut centre the bar is available for a limited time only.Born back in 1936, the iconic Quality Street continues to grow and shows no sign of slowing down.
As the UK’s number one Christmas brand this year’s sees 75th celebrations highlighted by a limited edition vintage tin as well as the chance to win prizes for 75 days on specially marked packs.
Speaking about the new bar, Maureen Fabiano, Quality Street Brand Manager at Nestle said ‘With the Purple One being the most popular of our sweets, creating a bar seemed like a nice little present to give the nation on our 75th birthday. As a brand we’re constantly looking at what our consumers like and reacting to it, the bar is only available for a limited time so we’re sure people will be snapping them up!’.
Written by Editor
- Make Maths Fun With Little Punk London!
- 3 Must Have Beauty Buys: Crabtree & Evelyn Somerset Meadow
- Currently Coveting: Disney Cinderella Pens by Cross!
- Xbox One Revealed
- Currently Coveting: Impulse Secret Smile
- 75 Years of Quality Street!
- “Who ate all the Purple Ones?!”
- NEW limited edition MARS DARK® hits the shelves!
- Impulse and Barry M Limited Edition Packs!
- Yummy Stocking Filler! Galaxy Gift for You.