A Gift From The Gods believes that every woman is a goddess and should be treated like one too. As such, the brand’s designers create distinctive casual womenswear including slogan and illustrated t-shirts and swimwear, lingerie, handbags and accessories to help make every woman look and feel like the goddess she is!
At the online store, www.agiftfromthegods.com, you’ll find an individual and eclectic mix of fun fashion and great accessories along with a host of gift items including greetings cards, purses and belts – perfect for treating friends on a special occasion, or even for treating your goddess-like self.
A Gift From The Gods is not just another fashion label. Originally established in the 1990s, when the UK was at the forefront of the hedonistic dance music scene, A Gift From The Gods was a leading UK club tour – famed for their all-girl DJ line-up with an independent attitude. Founder Jane Reucroft and the girls of the tour became the ultimate embodiment of women ‘having and sharing’ fun and the huge following at these events created an insatiable demand for A Gift From The Gods slogan tees. The rest, as they say, is history.
We have a fab goodie bag filled with products from a gift from the gods and worth over £50! All you have to do, to be in with a chance of winning is send us an email using the contact form below telling us your fave product from the A gift from the gods website along with your name and address. One lucky winner will be chosen at random on or after September 24th 2009
1. Entry to the competitions is restricted to one entry per person please.
2. Multiple entries will be disqualified.
3. Excessive multiple entries from the same email account pertaining to be representative of friends and family will also be disqualified at the judges discretion.
4. No automated entries or third party are permitted!
5. Competitions are open to UK residents only unless otherwise stated
6. Prizes can only be sent to a valid UK address unless otherwise stated
7. Winners will be chosen at random, from all correct and valid entries to the competition
8. Once the competition closes we will email you and you will have one week to claim your prize, or your prize will be forfeit, and offered to the next available winner.
9. We are compliant with the data protection act. Our policy is such that we will not pass on your details to any third party without your prior consent.
10. The Judges decision is final and no correspondence will be entered in to.