About Last Night by Adele Parks
July 6, 2012
The gorgeously addictive new novel from the Sunday Times bestseller
For thirty years, best friends Stephanie and Philippa have been practically inseparable. There’s nothing they would not do for one another. Until a few simple words change everything.
‘I need you to say that I was with you.’
Steph, eternally solid, considerate and dependable, is begging her best friend to lie to the police as she’s desperately trying to conceal two shocking secrets to protect her family. Pip, self-consigned to the role of scatty, frivolous hot-head is overwhelmed; she’s normally the one asking for help in a crisis although never anything as catastrophic as this. Both women have always believed that friendship is built on mutual selflessness, compromise and trust. Are those beliefs now to be tested beyond endurance?
This is a refreshing and wonderfully written book. It is told in such a way that you find yourself unable to put it down. An exciting, captivating read that is absolutely ideal for adding to your summer book buys!
Get it on Amazon HERE or in your local book stores!
Written by Editor
- For Men: Trevor Sorbie Christmas Gift Sets
- Fab Stocking Filler Picks from Cargo!
- Christmas Gift Ideas From Jelly Belly!
- Give the gift of ‘Man of Steel’ this Christmas!
- WIN MRS. BROWN’S BOYS LIVE TOUR: MRS. BROWN RIDES AGAIN ON BLU-RAY
- Jane Green – The Beach House Book Review
- TV Psychic Ian Lawman Buried Alive for 7 Days!
- 4 Fab Easy to Wear Neon Jewellery Picks!
- Book Review: Relentless, By Simon Kernick
- Jergens® Naturals™ Body Moisturisers