This Halloween there are a vast amount of spooky activities to take part in, but none are more exciting than taking a trip to Alton Towers! With the start of the half term now here its the perfect time to go and experience Alton Towers ‘Scarefest’ event and see what they are offering up this year! Read on for full information!
Escape to the Alton Towers Resort this Halloween and share in the season of spooktacular fun! Be rattled, spooked, chilled and thrilled by the spine-tingling combination of tricks and treats for all the family.
There’s a bubbling cauldron of activities especially for little terrors to enjoy, plus a whole host of spooky shows and adventures to celebrate Scarefest.
• Halloween character meet and greets – find characters Patch, Franklin, Skelvin and Phil , our resident Scarefest spooky friends
• Trick or Treat Doors – surprises lie behind these darkened doors. Be careful what you wish for…..
• The Haunting of Algenon’s Attic indoor show – dare to join Lucy as she investigates what is causing those bumps in the night. An indoor show to entertain all, but especially suited to under 10’s
• Haunted Hollow and Duel: Live! – the spooky short-cut through Gloomy Wood and Duel – The Haunted House Strikes Back! will become inhabited by some extra special guests just for Scarefest
• Late opening – till 9pm every night
• Terror of the Towers – the Master gives chase to those invading his mansion. Suitable only for guests aged 14 and above
The fun continues into the evening over at the two Resort Hotels, with spooks and scares to suit all ages. Check into the new Trick or Treat rooms in the Alton Towers Hotel and challenge the family to discover the hidden prizes…or forfeits! Book early to avoid disappointment on 0871 222 1644.
Youngsters can join Pirate Bill on his ghost hunt and enjoy the Dance with the Devil Show before joining one of our Scarefest characters for breakfast.
• Ghost Hunt – Pirate Bill needs your help in finding those hidden ghosts and ghouls
• Dance with the Devil Show – sing and dance along to the songs dedicated to the season in the atrium of the Alton Towers Hotel
• Character breakfasts – join our resident spooky but friendly characters for breakfast
Plus, for older children and parents with nerves of steel, two outdoor scare attractions** will be available for both theme park guests and hotel residents. The Boiler House and the Field of 1000 Screams: The Aftermath guarantee real terror, so enter at your own risk…
Prices and Info
Park entrance tickets start at £28 for adults and £21 for kids under 12, or £78 for a family of four when booked in advance online at www.altontowers.com.
Ensure you experience all the Resort has to offer and stayover from just £41.50* pppn based on four sharing a family room. Trick or Treat rooms carry a £50 supplement. Call 0871 222 1644*** to book.
Terror of the Towers is not suitable for children under 14. Advance booking for special events is strongly recommended.
* Terms and Conditions apply. Subject to availability.
** An extra charge applies.
***Calls to this number cost 10 pence per minute on the BT network, other carriers and mobiles may vary.
In short we would highly reccomend a trip to Alton Towers before the park closes on November 2nd, get your skates on and prepared to be scared!!