Amosu Black Diamond Blackberry
May 18, 2011
British luxury designer Alexander Amosu enjoys pushing the boundaries fusing luxury and technology. The designer latest edition is Amosu Black Diamond Blackberry
It has approximately 1400 diamonds (approx 15cts VVS1) set in 18ct black gold. The handset comes with a few treats, a special golden UK number ending with six consecutive digits for example 07xxx111111 and a crocodile case in any colour of your choice. The cost price is £16,000 and you can personalised the handset with your name or company logo.www.alexanderamosu.co.uk
Buying an Amosu product is a perfect investment as gold & diamond prices have risen, nothing better than having an item of luxury that could possible increase in value. Gold and diamonds can be reused when upgrading to another phone or be used to set into jewellery with one of our specialist Amosu goldsmith. Making it, everlasting!!!
For further info go to http://uk.blackberry.com/
Written by Andy
- Currently Coveting: Impulse Secret Smile
- Summer Haircare: Mark Hill Holiday Hair
- Summer Nail Art With imPRESS!
- Dove Father’s Day Products!
- Great British Summer Cocktails!
- Luxury Product Alert! Solid Gold Blackberry!
- Latest BlackBerry Torch 9800 is a bit of All White!
- Luxury Item of the Week – 24-karat gold and diamond 3G iPhone
- Hercules XPS DIAMOND 2.0 Speakers!
- Sandra Bullock Wears Luxury Jewellery to Peoples Choice