Annie Haak Cord Bracelets For Festival Fashion!
June 23, 2011
We are loving the cord bracelets fashion trend right now. They are especially popular at festivals. These cord bracelets from Annie Haak have caught our eye this week and we’re a little bit obsessed!Cord bracelets have had a makeover in time for summer and celebrities are going crazy for them!Forget tatty cotton threads and beads, join the fashion pack with these amazing cord and sterling silver bands from Annie Haak Designs.
The Talis is available in 8 colourways, while the Tiny Talis can be ordered with a choice of eight charms and colour combinations– team one with an evening dress to add a touch of rebellion or stack with a combination of charms and colours to create the ultimate boho look for the summer!
Due to the great success of their cord bracelets Annie Haak have decided to launch a Limited Edition Tali and Tiny Tali in Orange with only 250 of each design being made.
The Orange Tiny Tali is available with a choice of 8 charms: 4 heart clover, star, heart, butterfly, guardian angel, Bud-dha, initial heart and tassel. Prices start at £29.
Orange is a hot colour for summer so make sure you get your unique cord bracelet. Go to www.annniehaakdesigns.co.uk and get yours! Because once they’re gone, they are gone!
Written by Editor
- Fashion Trend Alert: Polka Dot Style
- MOSCHINO loves DISARONNO
- Perfect Pairing for Valentine’s Day
- Valentines Day Treats from Dove Men
- Fun Valentine’s Day Gifts from Moonpig
- Annie Haak Tiny Tali Bracelet for Breast Cancer
- Stocking Fillers – Rings From Annie Haak!
- Nails Inc London Charms Limited Editions!
- Men’s Fashion – How to Accessorise With Annie Haak!
- Aussie Limited Edition Designs