To celebrate we’re giving away £100 of ASOS vouchers…
Season 13, Mondays at 9PM on LIVING
The global juggernaut that is America’s Next Top Model is now back with a bang! This series Tyra Banks (presenter and judge) and the team have added a twist: short models – we’re not kidding! While previous series have required ANTM hopefuls to stand over 5’7”, series 13 will require all contestants to be 5’7” or shorter.
Banks leads the panel of judges for Season 13, comprised of leading fashion industry experts, photographer Nigel Barker, modelling guru and stylist Jay Manuel and runway expert Miss J.
The participants’ abilities are tested each week as they strive to master the runway and fashion photo shoots, perfect publicity skills and learn the business aspects of becoming a supermodel.
To celebrate the new season, each week ANTM will be setting you a new challenge at www.antmchallenge.com to see if you’ve got what it takes to be a top model. To enter you’ll need to upload a photo or video in response to a new challenge set each week running from 11th January until 17th March.
Expert judges from LIVING and ASOS including Zeba Lowe – head of styling for ASOS magazine, will choose a winner each week who will get their hands on £100 worth of ASOS vouchers to spend on this season’s hottest looks. Winners will also be broadcast at the end of each episode of ANTM on LIVING.
There are 9 challenges in total and one grand prize for the ultimate winner – to star in their own ANTM themed photoshoot styled by ASOS, get an exclusive invite to the ASOS season preview and bag a tailored piece from the new season’s collection.
Tyra thinks that the ability to Smize – smiling with your eyes – is what sets a model apart from the competition. So to see if there is anyone out there that can stand above the rest of the competition ANTM thought they’d get you to show your Smize for this week’s challenge.
Tyra’s top 5 tips for the ‘Smize’ are:
1. Stand feet apart with your shoulders down – as if someone is pushing them down towards the ground
2. Keep your head up – as if a string attached to the top of your head is pulled skywards
3. Now put your hand on your tummy and think of something delicious! A hot chocolate sundae or maybe your boyfriend kissing your neck – whatever works for you.
4. Focus on that delicious thought as much as you can and make that thought shine through your eyes
5. But remember don’t smile – the trick to this is all about using your face muscles and not your smile
You can see a video of Tyra explaining the Smize and enter over at www.antmchallenge.com now!
Good luck, and don’t forget to tune in to ANTM 13 Mondays at 9PM on LIVING!
Competition Now Closed