Beatbullying announces partnership with cosmetics brand Barry M
August 26, 2010
Beatbullying, the UK’s leading bullying prevention charity, has joined forces with Barry M, the country’s top fashion cosmetics company, for a number of exciting projects set to launch over the next 12 months.
The partnership will kick off with activity centered around Anti-Bullying Week in November.
The relationship marks the first collaboration between Beatbullying and the iconic beauty brand Barry M, whose products appeal to young people with their fun and fashionable colours, and represents a great brand fit for Beatbullying.
Emma-Jane Cross, chief executive of Beatbullying commented:
“We’re really excited to be working with Barry M, a truly innovative brand with a great heritage.
“As a charity which targets children and young people primarily, through our in-school programmes and our peer mentoring site CyberMentors, it’s really important for us to be able to reach vulnerable young people via creative brand associations as well as traditional routes, in order to ensure that any victims of bullying know they have a place to come to for advice and support.”
Dean Mero, Managing Director of Barry M added:
“We take our responsibility to our young customer base very seriously and we are proud to be spreading the anti-bullying message to them. We’ are really excited to be partnering with Beatbullying, as we have long admired their work with young people and cannot wait to announce our exciting plans in the near future.”
Written by Editor
- Delicious Last Minute Easter Treats and Gifts
- Last Minute LUSH Easter Gift Ideas
- Treat Mum to a gorgeous Mother’s Day gift from the Biscuiteers
- Mother’s Day Skincare and Make-up Gift Guide
- Top Picks: Mother’s Day Flowers
- Shayne Ward tells bullies to CUT-it-out
- To Celebrate The Release Of Bratz The Movie on DVD win Goodies and Get Some Brat-itude!
- Go Green For St Patrick’s Day With Barry M Cosmetics!
- Barry M Nail Paints – Get The Look!
- Impulse and Barry M Limited Edition Packs!