“As wonderful as anything he has ever done” – The Times
“This is a comedy ride with a brilliant view” – Sydney Morning Herald
“His turns of phrase are beautiful, almost poetic, in an Ogden Nash kind of way” -Manchester Evening News
“This rocks…” Chortle
At the end of a sell-out arena tour of the UK, Bill recorded this show at Wembley in 2007. It has all the trademark Bailey elements, verbal dexterity, tangential silliness and musical brilliance plus huge screens, films, animation, motorised trouser–presses and a huge gong, which combine to make this arguably the most spectacular one-man comedy show ever staged in the UK .
Marketing, tattoos, doorbells, Emo, creationism, post-war banking secrecy, travellers’ tales, duelling sitars and the alternate reality that is Bill’s world – spun together with sparkling thread – such as you might derive from a Christmas based invertebrate…
Win yourself a copy of this fantastic DVD by answering the following simple question and emailing it to us using the contact form below. Dont forget to tell us your Girlie Gossip username when entering! Competition Closes 9th December 2008.
Bill Bailey starred in which comedy TV series?
b) Black books
c) Happy Days
1. Entry to the competitions is restricted to one entry per person please.
2. Multiple entries will be disqualified.
3. Excessive multiple entries from the same email account pertaining to be representative of friends and family will also be disqualified at the judges discretion.
4. No automated entries or third party are permitted!
5. Competitions are open to UK residents only unless otherwise stated
6. Prizes can only be sent to a valid UK address unless otherwise stated
7. Winners will be chosen at random, by computer, from all correct and valid entries to the competition
8. Winners will be contacted via email and must reply and claim their prize within 7 working days or the prize will be awarded to another entrant at random.
9. We are compliant with the data protection act. Our policy is such that we will not pass on your details to any third party without your prior consent.
10. The Judges decision is final and no correspondance will be entered in to.