Blackberry & Selfridges Create Hot Limited Edition Blackberry Bold!
April 27, 2009
To celebrate its landmark 100th birthday, Selfridges has commissioned RIM, along with other top designers, to create an exclusive limited edition BlackBerry® smartphone.
It is the first time in the company’s history that a limited edition BlackBerry smartphone has been designed. Each of the handsets – numbered from one to ten – will go on sale at Selfridges’ flagship London store today priced at £1000.
The design sees the BlackBerry® Bold™ smartphone re-created with a leather back-plate in the iconic Selfridges pantone 109 yellow colour and redesigned number keys on the face of the device. The ten handsets also come with exclusive VIP support.
BlackBerry joins designers such as Jimmy Choo, Lulu Guinness, Mulberry, Paul Smith, Levi’s, Ralph Lauren, Smythson, Marc Jacobs and Giles Deacon, who have all collaborated with Selfridges to celebrate the centenary.
As a bold owner myself I think these look fab, a bit pricy for me but those of you out there with the urge to splurge should check it out!
Written by Editor
- How to Get Over a Break Up
- Expensive Whiskies Come Up Short As Aldi Whisks Away Top Award!
- Father’s Day with Radox
- Father’s Day Gifting with Glenﬁddich
- DVD’s for Dad! Trouble with the Curve
- VIOLET MAY LONDON DESIGNS LIMITED EDITION LUXURY PURSES FOR BLACKBERRY
- Latest BlackBerry Torch 9800 is a bit of All White!
- Christmas Cocktail Idea’s With Mulberry Fair
- Luxury Product Alert! Solid Gold Blackberry!
- Sara Berman Limited Edition Harris Tweed!