Budget Mother’s Day Bubbly from Aldi!
February 21, 2013
Show your mum how much you care this year, without breaking the bank, with Aldi’s selection of award winning wines and spirits…
Bubbly breakfast in bed
Start the day with a luxury breakfast and a glass of this crisp, chilled Champagne Veuve Monsigny by Philizot & Fils (£9.99, 75cl). With notes of baked apple, brioche and stone fruits, it’s a perfect match for smoked salmon and cream cheese.
This champagne is absolutely delicious. It is refreshing, crisp and of excellent quality. We would recommend serving this up to mum with a couple of fresh raspberries popped in the glass for a pretty little twist!
Choc full of flavour
Why not accompany Mother’s Day chocolates with this Castellore Pinot Grigio Frizzante Rosé (£4.29, 75cl), the perfect alternative to Champagne for mum to indulge in. A soft and balanced blush with notes of cherry and raspberries, this wine is best enjoyed with white chocolate, or fresh strawberries and cream.
This budget friendly blush is a wonderful way to add a feminine twist to Mother’s Day, without breaking the bank! Fruity, fresh and fun.
Something a little different
Put a Mediterranean twist on Mother’s Day with the fresh and luscious Italian Lemon Cream Liqueur (£5.99), best served as a cold digestif. It’s the perfect way to finish a lavish lunch or dinner at a very reasonable price and will be available in-store from 21st February while stocks last.
For Aldi’s Special Buys, you’ll need to hurry into stores now to try them – as once they’re gone, they’re gone.
Written by Editor
- Delicious Last Minute Easter Treats and Gifts
- Last Minute LUSH Easter Gift Ideas
- Treat Mum to a gorgeous Mother’s Day gift from the Biscuiteers
- Mother’s Day Skincare and Make-up Gift Guide
- Top Picks: Mother’s Day Flowers
- Royal Wedding Cocktails From Chambord!
- Valentines Day Cocktails To Impress!
- Wimbledon Cocktail – Strawberries and Green!
- Top Valentine’s Day Rose Wine From Morrisons!
- Lambrini Pink Bubbly For Xmas & New Year!