Bulldog – Natural Men’s Grooming Products
March 14, 2010
Bulldog, the UK’s largest natural skincare brand for men, is now the first male grooming company to launch a range of Fairtrade products. The new products include amazing natural Fairtrade ingredients from across the globe. The range contains green tea from Sri Lanka, organic shea butter from Ghana, organic sugar from Paraguay, sesame seed oil from Nicaragua, and Brazil nut oil from Peru.
Bulldog Eco-System Shave Gel - (175ml, RRP £3.69) – Containing Fairtrade Green Tea from Sri Lanka, Organic Sugar from Paraguay and a unique blend of eight essential oils to soothe the skin following the rigors of shaving.
Bulldog Eco-System Moisturiser - (100ml, RRP £6.49) – Containing Fairtrade organic shea butter from Ghana, Fairtrade sesame seed oil from Nicaragua and Fairtrade Brazil nut oil from Peru and a unique blend of eight essential oils to hydrate the skin.
Girlie Gossip love Bulldog grooming products, we’ve been fans since they first launch and think they’re the ideal product for your man! Tells us your thoughts by leaving a comment below!
Written by Editor
- Make Maths Fun With Little Punk London!
- 3 Must Have Beauty Buys: Crabtree & Evelyn Somerset Meadow
- Currently Coveting: Disney Cinderella Pens by Cross!
- Xbox One Revealed
- Currently Coveting: Impulse Secret Smile
- Bulldog – Grooming Products For Your Man
- Bulldog Natural Grooming For Men Review
- Naturaleve Organic Skincare
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: 50% off Coconut Body Butter 200ml
- Travertine Spa Products