• Bio-Synergy Skinny Water™ helps to maximise weight loss by suppressing sugar cravings and burning fat
• Fabulous Magazine rates Skinny Water ‘Our Winner’ in month-long battle of ‘no diet’ products where tester lost 8lbs.
New Year is a challenging time for detox with all the Christmas leftovers lying around, but Skinny Water takes the struggle out of resisting temptation by helping to curtail cravings….
Bio-Synergy Skinny Water™ is a low-calorie drink enhanced with a unique combination of ingredients to maximise weight loss when combined with a well-balanced diet and regular exercise.
The functional lifestyle water contains L-Carnitine that assists the breakdown of fatty acids in order to create energy, and Chromium that ensures fat can be metabolised and used as a fuel by the body, so you might find it easier to work off the overindulgence of Christmas.
Natural sources of Carnitine include nuts and seeds, legumes or pulses, fruit, vegetables and cereals. And studies have shown that 200-400 mcg of Chromium per day is effective in aiding weight loss, so adding this to your well-balanced diet can help to shift those unwanted pounds.
The New Year brings with it the promise of a new lifestyle or the prospect of losing weight and getting in shape. With the helping hand of Bio-Synergy Skinny Water™, the resolutions may just stay on track.
“We have created Skinny Water to complement a healthy lifestyle – something that is usually top of the agenda after Christmas. Chocolates brought round by well-meaning visitors provide a challenge for anyone wanting to temper their excesses – and the chocolates might just last until Easter if the detox is combined with Skinny Water.”
– Bio-Synergy Skinny Water™ is available from Tesco, Superdrug, Harrods, Selfridges, Fenwicks, WHSmith, Holland & Barrett, Littlewoods, Freemans, Amazon and other leading stores
– 12 x 500ml bottles is priced at £11.88, or £0.99 to £1.49 per bottle
– Bio-Synergy Skinny Water™ has less than 10 kcals a bottle
– Bio-Synergy’s drinks products are all manufactured in the UK, meaning they haven’t travelled thousands of air miles to get to you
– Bio-Synergy Skinny Water™ is one of a range of functional drinks and nutritional supplements produced by Bio-Synergy including Beauty From Within, Sub-Zero, Gym Tonic, Fitness Water, Liquid Energy and Body Perfect. See online at www.bio-synergy.co.uk
– Bio-Synergy Skinny Water™ can be purchased online at www.skinnywater.co.uk with 5% from the profits of sales donated to Cancer Research
What Girlie Gossip Thought …
We have heard mixed reviews about Skinny Water, so naturally wanted to try it out for ourselves to see what all the fuss was about.
Firstly let us just say that despite people saying how bad the taste was, we rather liked it! Yes, it is sweet but it’s by no means unpleasant, in fact it is actually quite tasty! The bottle’s design is bold and eye catching (Not sure if that’s a good or a bad thing when your drinking a product called Skinny Water) and it is available in pletly of stores around the UK.
With regards to it helping keep those sugar cravings at bay, I’m not quite sure that was working in our case! I honestly don’t think that we had any more or any less food than normal, and it definately didnt make us feel any less hungry! We only sampled a few bottles though so we can’t really comment on the long term effects of being on this drink, it could be worth trying if you have the time and money to invest in giving it a go!
Have any of your tried Skinny Water? Let us know your thoughts by leaving a comment below! Perhaps you are thinking about trying it? Why not keep us updated with your progress? We’d love to hear what others thought about the effects of Skinny Water!