Cheryl Cole To Get Topshop Line?
December 17, 2008
Rumour has it that Cheryl Cole could be considering doing her own line for Topshop! The Fashion world is currently buzzing with news that the Girls Aloud star recently met up with Kate Moss and the two got to talking about the idea…
A source close to News of the World said ‘Cheryl and Kate instantly hit it off. They were both gushing about each other all night. When Cheryl said she wanted to get into high street fashion, Kate got very, very animated. It’s very likely to happen next year.’
We think it would be amazing if this happened, Cheryl has a great fashion sense so it wuld be interesting to see the kind of designs she came up with if it happened!
What do you think? Would you buy Cheryl Cole designed clothes?
Written by Editor
- For Men: Trevor Sorbie Christmas Gift Sets
- Fab Stocking Filler Picks from Cargo!
- Christmas Gift Ideas From Jelly Belly!
- Give the gift of ‘Man of Steel’ this Christmas!
- WIN MRS. BROWN’S BOYS LIVE TOUR: MRS. BROWN RIDES AGAIN ON BLU-RAY
- 5 hot dresses for those sizzling summer nights!
- Peacocks’ £40 dipped hem military coat!
- Travel Accessories For Women
- Win: CHERYL: A MILLION LIGHTS LIVE FROM THE O2 DVD!
- CHERYL COLE TOPS TREVOR SORBIE MOST BEAUTIFUL HAIR SURVEY