Christmas Party Wines
November 29, 2010
With the festive season well and truly here and a winters chill in the air, we thought it high time we start giving you some top tips for those all important Christmas parties that will be taking place all through December. This week we pick some of our top party wines!
Kumala Cape Classics White NV and Red NV – An easy drinking, good value party wines
Da Luca Rosato Puglia
A bit of Fizz
Hardys Crest Brut NV – classic Brut style New World Fizz
Hardys Crest Brut Rose NV – Classic sparkling New World rose – Lower Alcohol and Calories
Fish Hoek Chenin Blanc 09 - Great with a vegetarian starter or aperitif
Nobilo Regional Collection Sauvignon Blanc 09 – Great with smoked salmon starters
Da Luca Pinot Grigio
Winter Red Wines
Hardys Oomoo Grenache Shiraz Mourvedre – The perfect winter wine that will work especially well with red meats!
Da Luca Primitivo Merlot
All of the above are perfect for winter and Christmas parties, we’ll bring you more of our favourites soon!
Written by Editor
- For Men: Trevor Sorbie Christmas Gift Sets
- Fab Stocking Filler Picks from Cargo!
- Christmas Gift Ideas From Jelly Belly!
- Give the gift of ‘Man of Steel’ this Christmas!
- WIN MRS. BROWN’S BOYS LIVE TOUR: MRS. BROWN RIDES AGAIN ON BLU-RAY
- Valentines Day Wine Ideas!
- Raise a glass to the festivities with Accolade Wines this Christmas!
- Mother’s Day Wine Ideas!
- Pop Your ZORK – Keep the Sparkle in Your Christmas with Mateus!
- Festive Fun: NEW Christmas Sparkling Wine From Casillero del Diablo