International pop sensation, Justin Bieber, has been inducted into the Wembley Way walk of fame after his performance at last summer’s Capital FM Summertime Ball.
Justin will be immortalised with a Wembley Way Stone having rocked the stadium last year causing his fans (aka Beliebers) to raise the roof at the national stadium.
Justin Bieber on receiving his Wembley Stone said: “Thank you to Wembley Stadium for presenting me with my official Wembley Way Stone! Such an honour to be part of Wembley history, and thank you to my amazing UK Beliebers for helping me put on an incredible show last year!”
Justin Bieber becomes the second Capital FM Summertime Ball act to be honoured on Wembley Way; he follows Coldplay who were also given a Wembley Stone having been voted as Wembley Stadiums Greatest Moment of the Year for 2012.
Bieber also joins a host of legendary footballers including David Beckham and 1966 World Cup hat-trick hero, Sir Geoff Hurst who are all immortalised on Wembley Way.
Roger Maslin, Managing Director of Wembley Stadium, said:
“Wembley Stadium has seen its fair share of great moments over the years. It is a great pleasure to award Justin with a Wembley Stone for a truly great performance.”
Any Justin Bieber fans wanting to secure their own piece of Wembley alongside their idol can do so by visiting www.wembleystadium.com
We at Girlie Gossip online women’s magazine have teamed up with Wembley Stadium to offer Justin Bieber fans a once-in-a-lifetime chance to secure their spot next to Justin Bieber forever….
WHAT IS IT?
Justin Bieber is being presented with a Wembley Way Stone to honour his performance at last year’s Capital FM Summertime Ball – which saw Wembley record its loudest ever scream.
A Stone next to Justin Bieber’s on Wembley Way!! There is one Stone only available for this competition and four in total.
With more than 15 million albums sold, 48 million Facebook fans and 3 billion YouTube views, Justin Bieber is one of the world’s most successful musicians of our time and is being presented with a Wembley Way Stone to honour his performance at last year’s Capital FM Summertime Ball – which saw Wembley record its loudest ever scream.
Justin becomes the second Summertime Ball act to be honoured at Wembley; he follows Coldplay who were also given a Wembley Stone having been voted as Wembley’s Moment of the Year for 2012. Justin joins a host of legendary footballers including David Beckham and 1966 World Cup hat-trick hero, Sir Geoff Hurst who are all immortalised on Wembley Way.
To be in with a chance of winning this EXCLUSIVE prize of your very own stone, next to Justin Bieber’s simply answer the following question:
Which singer signed Justin Bieber to his record label?
Any Justin Bieber fans wanting to secure their own piece of Wembley can do so by visiting: www.wembleystadium.com
The competition closes on Friday 8th March 2013 so be quick!
Wembley Stadium www.wembleystadium.com (prize provider) and Girlie Gossip (promoter) terms and conditions apply.
Terms and conditions
1.Competitions are open to registered members of Girlie Gossip only.
2.Entry to the competitions is restricted to one entry per person please.
3.Multiple entries will be disqualified.
4.Excessive multiple entries from the same email account pertaining to be representative of friends and family will also be disqualified at the judges discretion.
5.No automated entries or third party are permitted!
6.Competitions are open to UK residents only unless otherwise stated
7.Prizes can only be sent to a valid UK address unless otherwise stated
8.Winners will be chosen at random, from all correct and valid entries to the competition
9.Once the competition closes we will email you and you will have one week to claim your prize, or your prize may be forfeit, and offered to the next available winner.
10.We are compliant with the data protection act. Our policy is such that we will not pass on your details to any third party without your prior consent.
11.The Judges decision is final and no correspondence will be entered in to.
Terms and Conditions
1. The prize consists of x1 (one) Wembley Way Stone directly next to Justin Biebers. There are x4 (four) Wembley Way Stones in total.
2. Participants are reminded that wording on their Wembley Way Stone is subject to Wembley Stadium Regulations.
3. The competition is open to all UK residents with the exception of Girlie Gossip employees and employees of Mischief PR, their immediate families, agents or anyone else associated with the administration.
4. There are x4 (four) Wembley Way Stones available in total. Each winning participant will win x1 (one) Wembley Way Stone in total. No cash alternative will be offered.
5. The competition opens on 5th March 2013 and closes on 6th March at 4pm. The winners will be contacted via email by 6pm on 7th March 2013. The x4 (four) winning participants must confirm via return email (firstname.lastname@example.org) by 12pm (midday) on 8th March 2013 that they accept the prize and have read, understood and can comply with these Terms and Conditions. If the promoter does not receive such a confirmation e-mail from the winning participant by 4pm at the latest on 8th March 2013, it reserves the right to cancel the winning participant’s entitlement to the Prize and re-allocate the Prize to another participant.
6. The x4 (four) winning participants be made aware of the process involved and messaging regulations once they have. Arrangements for the Wembley Way Stone’s will be made by The FA’s PR agency, Mischief PR.
7. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
8. The promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. All entrants must be willing to participate in publicity should they be a winner.
10. We reserve the right at any time to cancel, modify or supersede the competition if, in our sole discretion, the competition is not capable of being conducted as specified in the competition rules.