Heathrow has launched a gifting website, www.heathrowgiftlist.com to help regular travellers and those flying to foreign destinations over the festive period to decide on the presents to buy at the airport.
For the first time ever Heathrow is offering Reserve & Collect – a free and convenient service that allows passengers to reserve items from the gift list and then collect them at the store prior to boarding their flight.
Adding festive sparkle to your Christmas shopping, every list created on the www.heathrowgiftlist.com will automatically be entered into an exclusive prize draw offering four lucky users the chance to win their list up to the value of £2,500.
To celebrate the launch of the site we’re giving away the chic Harrods ‘Chelsea’ Hamper.
To be in with a chance of winning, answer this simple question: Which category on the Heathrow Gift List will you find the Harrods ‘Chelsea’ Hamper?
A) For gadget lovers
B) For foodies
C) For her
Send us your answer along with your full name and address and Girlie Gossip username via the email form below, if you are not yet registered on Girlie Gossip you can do so by clicking here!
Please note – Entries missing a valid Girlie Gossip username or any of the requirements listed above will not be counted.
Competition closes Dec 30th 2009.
1. Entry to the competitions is restricted to one entry per person please.
2. Multiple entries will be disqualified.
3. Excessive multiple entries from the same email account pertaining to be representative of friends and family will also be disqualified at the judges discretion.
4. No automated entries or third party are permitted!
5. Competitions are open to UK residents only unless otherwise stated
6. Prizes can only be sent to a valid UK address unless otherwise stated
7. Winners will be chosen at random, from all correct and valid entries to the competition
8. Once the competition closes we will email you and you will have one week to claim your prize, or your prize will be forfeit, and offered to the next available winner.
9. We are compliant with the data protection act. Our policy is such that we will not pass on your details to any third party without your prior consent.
10. The Judges decision is final and no correspondence will be entered in to.