Cute Cocktails: A Valentine’s Day Tanqueray!
February 13, 2013
If you are still on the look-out for some Valentine’s Day drinks inspiration then we have just the thing for you! These cute Valentine’s Day cocktails are on our list of ‘must try’ romantic drinks this month. Take a look!
This premium, classic and delicious gin is available from Waitrose. Tanqueray London Dry (70cl £21.50) has a great flavour for sophisticated cocktails and is made with the finest botanicals including juniper, coriander, angelica and liquorice.
Here are two fabulous cocktails that you can easily make at home:
25ml Tanqueray London Dry
15ml Lavender Liqueur (Raspberry liqueur also optional)
Top with Prosecco
4 x Fresh Raspberries
Method: shake all ingredients together and pour into a coupette, top with prosecco and garnish with a raspberry or rose petal.
Tanqueray Clover Club
35ml Tanqueray London Dry
15ml Raspberry Syrup
20ml Fresh Lemon Juice
Dash of Egg White
Method: shake all ingredients together and strain into a martini glass, garnish with a raspberry.
Have fun trying out your Valentine’s Day cocktails and let us know how you get on!
Written by Editor
- WIN MRS. BROWN’S BOYS LIVE TOUR: MRS. BROWN RIDES AGAIN ON BLU-RAY
- Win a perfect party season dress with Lili-London
- Win a gorgeous dress with Desire Clothing!
- Borishade London: Perfect Christmas Party Dresses
- Ho Ho Glow! Christmas gifts with St. Moriz
- Valentines Day Cocktails To Impress!
- Create Cocktails with Harveys Bristol Cream!
- Summer: The Great Gatsby Way
- Royal Wedding Cocktails From Chambord!
- Tia Maria Christmas Cocktails!