Do you know a Yummy Mummy?
February 26, 2013
Need ideas for Mothers Day? Show your mum that you care with an edible gift. Award winning cake designer CakeyPigg Originals has launched a tasty new range of postable gifts for Mothers Day, available to buy online from www.cakeypigg.com.
Edible Mothers Day Cookie Cards – That’s right: Cards you can eat!
Cookie ‘cards’ are made from a soft gingerbread cookie, topped with a printed design on soft fondant icing. Personalised for that extra touch, each cookie card is sealed in cellophane for freshness, boxed and ribboned ready for Mothers Day.
£20 including box (approx 13 x15cm) and message card. Free to collect from the Bakery or we can send it direct to your Mum P&P £2.70.
Yummy Mummy gift box: A delicious treat and perfectly sized for one lucky Mummy. Our Yummy Mummy Gift Boxes contain a gently spiced cookie topped with fondant icing and finished off with a Jelly Tot flower.
£10 including postage, gift box (approx 10 x10 cm) and message card.
These look fun, thoughtful AND delicious to us!!
Written by Editor
- Make Maths Fun With Little Punk London!
- 3 Must Have Beauty Buys: Crabtree & Evelyn Somerset Meadow
- Currently Coveting: Disney Cinderella Pens by Cross!
- Xbox One Revealed
- Currently Coveting: Impulse Secret Smile
- A PERSONALISED TOUCH FOR CHRISTMAS!
- Fussy mum? We have the perfect gift…
- Last Minute Valentine’s Day Gift Card!
- Treat your Dad to an extra special surprise this Father’s Day!
- Fab Gifts for a Fab Mum on Mothers Day..