Dressed to impress but no place to go!
September 21, 2010
As London Fashion Week started last week, Moxie Teenz™ hit London to soak up the haute couture experience and rub shoulders with the stars. But disaster for these teen-fashionistas, out of the 5,000 visitors expected to attend the shows, NO PUBLIC ALLOWED!
London Fashion Week began in 1984 when the first show was open for all to enjoy on the streets of Kensington. In fact much of our fashion through the years stems from the streets, with teddy, mod, punk, new romantic, cool britania, vintage, and boho trends all linked to youth culture. Alas today, with the doors to Somerset House firmly closed, the disappointed Moxie Teenz™ resorted to window shopping in London’s other fashion hot-spots.
Written by Editor
- Delicious Last Minute Easter Treats and Gifts
- Last Minute LUSH Easter Gift Ideas
- Treat Mum to a gorgeous Mother’s Day gift from the Biscuiteers
- Mother’s Day Skincare and Make-up Gift Guide
- Top Picks: Mother’s Day Flowers
- A makeover for you and your Moxie Girlz™!
- London Fashion Week-End!
- 2008 PROMISES TO BE AN EXCEPTIONAL VINTAGE FOR CHABLIS WINES
- Tatty Teddy Christmas Gifts
- Fashion enters the ring at the Royal Bath & West Show!