Festive Fun: NEW Christmas Sparkling Wine From Casillero del Diablo
November 25, 2011
With the festive party season fast approaching, Casillero del Diablo has introduced a NEW sparkling chardonnay to their collection. Joining the exquisite Brut Reserva, Casillero del Diablo’s new Sparkling Chardonnay is the perfect addition to any Christmas or New Year occasion.
To create this selection of special sparkling wines, legendary winemaker, Marcelo Papa, sourced the chardonnay and pinot noir grapes exclusively from the Limarí Valley in Chile. This festive season, no party will be complete without a flute of one of these sparkling wines.
NEW Casillero del Diablo Brut Sparkling Chardonnay 2010
Available at Waitrose and www.ocado.com from December
Start the festive fun early on Christmas Eve and crack-open a bottle of this NEW zesty sparkling chardonnay. With hints of lime and citrus flavours, it is the perfect aperitif to share with friends and family while eagerly waiting for Father Christmas to arrive!
Casillero del Diablo Brut Reserva Chardonnay/Pinot Noir 2009
Available at Morrisons, www.yourfavouritewines.com, www.tesco.com and available until December at Waitrose and www.ocado.com.
Crisp and fresh with flavours of lemon and lime, this fine mid-bodied sparkling is the perfect accompaniment for those wanting to ring in the New Year in style. Ideal to savour on its own as an aperitif or with rich flavoured canapés (such as smoked salmon and cream cheese blinis).
Written by Editor
- Give the gift of ‘Man of Steel’ this Christmas!
- WIN MRS. BROWN’S BOYS LIVE TOUR: MRS. BROWN RIDES AGAIN ON BLU-RAY
- Win a perfect party season dress with Lili-London
- Win a gorgeous dress with Desire Clothing!
- Borishade London: Perfect Christmas Party Dresses
- Christmas Party Wines
- Valentines Day Wine Ideas!
- Raise a glass to the festivities with Accolade Wines this Christmas!
- A Touch of Sparkle from Jacobs Creek
- Mother’s Day Wine Ideas!