Firework spectacular at Drayton Manor Theme Park!
October 22, 2011
Visit Drayton Manor Theme Park, Staffordshire, this autumn half-term (24-28 Sept) for an action-packed day out. There will be a stunning climax to the week with park’s end of season firework and laser shows on Saturday 29th and Sunday 30th October.
This year the theme of Classic Sports Anthems comes at a perfect time with the 2012 Olympics being at the forefront of everyone’s mind. The 30-minute displays will start at 7pm, so those that are lucky enough to enjoy the park all day can stay and take advantage of the spectacular displays around the lake. Last entrance to the park is at 6pm.
Sponsored by two of the biggest radio stations in the UK, Heart FM on the Saturday night and Capital FM on the Sunday night, their resident DJ’s will be playing music all around the park giving it the perfect atmosphere to end the season on a high.
With a host of rides being open until 9pm, people can experience the thrill rides after dark, including Shockwave, Europe’s first stand up rollercoaster and Apocalypse, the 54 metre drop tower voted the UK’s scariest ride by Channel Five’s The Gadget Show.
For younger visitors the park is home to Europe’s only Thomas Land™ attraction, which features a variety of rides themed around the popular Thomas & Friends™ series. There’s also a 4D cinema showing Marvin the Martian and a 15-acre zoo with over 100 different animal species.
Written by Editor
- For Men: Trevor Sorbie Christmas Gift Sets
- Fab Stocking Filler Picks from Cargo!
- Christmas Gift Ideas From Jelly Belly!
- Give the gift of ‘Man of Steel’ this Christmas!
- WIN MRS. BROWN’S BOYS LIVE TOUR: MRS. BROWN RIDES AGAIN ON BLU-RAY
- William and Kate can celebrate with a free day at Drayton Manor!
- Onesie fine day at Drayton Manor Theme Park as Guinness World Record is smashed!
- New Thomas Ride Hits Drayton Manor
- Summer Holiday Fun at Drayton Manor
- It’s the final countdown at Drayton Manor Theme Park