To celebrate the release of Flash of Genius starring the wonderful Greg Kinnear, we have teamed up with Optimum Releasing to offer 1 lucky reader the chance to win a poster signed by Greg Kinnear.
Flash of Genius follows the story of Robert Kearns, a Detroit college professor and proud father who creates a device in his basement that would go on become a feature of every car in the world. The Kearns think they have struck gold but their dreams are dashed when the auto giants who seemed so keen to work with Bob steal his invention and claim it as their own. Refusing to give up, Bob launches a legal battle against the corporation, risking everything in a desperate attempt to make them admit what they have done. Fighting an enemy who doesn’t know the meaning of years, all Bob has to keep him going is the truth. Based on an incredible true story, Flash of Genius features an outstanding central performance from Greg Kinnear (Little Miss Sunshine).
In cinemas March 20th 2009
To win this great prize, answer this simple question and send us the answer along with your Girlie Gossip Username + Full name and address using the contact form below.
Flash of Genius is based on:
• A musical
• A true story
• A book
Good luck! Competition closes 10th April 2009
Girlie Gossip Rules
1. Entry to the competitions is restricted to one entry per person please.
2. Multiple entries will be disqualified.
3. Excessive multiple entries from the same email account pertaining to be representative of friends and family will also be disqualified at the judges discretion.
4. No automated entries or third party are permitted!
5. Competitions are open to UK residents only unless otherwise stated
6. Prizes can only be sent to a valid UK address unless otherwise stated
7. Winners will be chosen at random, by computer, from all correct and valid entries to the competition
8. Winners will be contacted via email and must reply and claim their prize within 7 working days or the prize will be awarded to another entrant at random.
9. We are compliant with the data protection act. Our policy is such that we will not pass on your details to any third party without your prior consent.
10. The Judges decision is final and no correspondance will be entered in to.