Foodie Gifts! Jamie Oliver Mezzaluna from Sainsbury’s
December 16, 2011
If like me you are a complete foodie, then Christmas is a great time for gathering lots of fab kitchen essentials and yummy goodies.
This fab Mezzaluna from Jamie Oliver and Sainsbury’s is a great gift for those who love to cook.
Named after the Italian for ‘half moon’, the shape of the Mezzaluna makes chopping herbs, nuts and spices so easy. The gentle curve of the blade means that you use a rocking motion, exerting less pressure than if you used a knife. It comes with a heavy oak chopping board – so your herbs stay put!
Check out more great gifting ideas here: http://www.sainsburys.co.uk
Written by Editor
- Currently Coveting: Impulse Secret Smile
- Summer Haircare: Mark Hill Holiday Hair
- Summer Nail Art With imPRESS!
- Dove Father’s Day Products!
- Great British Summer Cocktails!
- Samsung Tic Toc for Last Minute Stocking Fillers!
- Delicious Mulled Wine Recipe from Echo Falls!
- Staying In? Valentine’s Day Romance with Clas Ohlson!
- So ‘Dior’ with Fashion Union!
- WIN Gourmet Garden Prizes!