For Crying Out Loud : Vol.3: The World According to Clarkson
November 11, 2008
The publication of “The World According to Clarkson” in 2004 launched a multi-million-copy bestselling phenomenon. But to no avail. Jeremy’s one-man war on crimes against common sense has not yet been won. And our hero’s still scratching his head at the madness of it all. But it’s not all bad. He’s learned a little along the way, including: why binge drinking is good for you; the worst word in the English language; the remarkable secret of eternal youth; the pleasure and pain of middle-aged drumming; the problem with America; and, how to dispose of a seal. For anyone who’s ever been driven to wonder just what is the matter with people these days, “For Crying Out Loud” is the perfect riposte. Surprising, fearless and always laugh-out-loud funny, Clarkson’s back. And he’s got a point …
This is the perfect must have book for your man (or for yourself if you love Top Gear like us!) Brilliantly funny, sarcastic and with that classic wit and banter you find in all of Jeremy Clarkson’s books this would make an ideal stocking filler for that special person in your life!
Written by Editor
- Fashion Trend Alert: Polka Dot Style
- MOSCHINO loves DISARONNO
- Perfect Pairing for Valentine’s Day
- Valentines Day Treats from Dove Men
- Fun Valentine’s Day Gifts from Moonpig
- Writing for Love – Chrissie Manby
- Book Review: Holly’s Inbox, By Holly Denham
- 27 Dresses Starring Katherine Heigl Movie Review
- Make us Laugh and Win National Lampoon’s Cattle Call DVD’s
- Win one of 5 Signed Miranda DVD’s!!