FreshCase – Last of the summer wine!
August 2, 2010
London, UK (May 2010) –As long, lazy summer days draw to an end, what better way to appreciate the last of the sun than relaxing with friends and a crisp glass of Chardonnay from Hardys Nottage Hill FreshCase.
Hardys Nottage Hill’s delicious, full bodied dry white wine is now available in a stylish larger size case which stays fresh for up to six weeks – perfect for sharing with friends.
No ordinary box of wine, FreshCase offers a contemporary and compact way to store the equivalent of three bottles of wine (2.25l) in the space of one. The innovative, and award winning design* means you can pour straight from the fridge.
Once opened, the rich tropical fruit and melon flavours and the subtle oak character of Hardys Nottage Hill, keeps fresh for up to six weeks. An impromptu glass of wine after one of ‘those days’ or just a glass to unwind, need not result in unnecessary left overs. Instead FreshCase will retain the great quality and taste, allowing every drop to be indulged not wasted.
All this can be enjoyed with a clear, ‘green’ conscience, as FreshCase is designed with eco-friendly, light-weight packaging made from sustainable stocks, and is easily separable to aid recycling.
Lovers of quality wine who want the pleasure of a good wine to last a little longer choose FreshCase, with its benefits being:
• Delicious premium wine in a stylish larger size case, which stays fresh for six weeks.
• The fridge-friendly space-saving case allows the equivalent of three bottles of wine to fit effortlessly into the shelf space of one bottle.
• FreshCase is made from lighter weight, environmentally friendly packaging, which is easy to recycle.
Stephen Loftus, Director of Innovation, Constellation comments: “FreshCase is one of the most exciting innovations in wine that we have ever seen – offering real benefits in keeping your wine fresh for longer in a stylish and convenient new pack.”
You can now enjoy FreshCase nationwide from Sainsbury’s and Waitrose with a SSP of £19.99.
Written by Editor
- Delicious Last Minute Easter Treats and Gifts
- Last Minute LUSH Easter Gift Ideas
- Treat Mum to a gorgeous Mother’s Day gift from the Biscuiteers
- Mother’s Day Skincare and Make-up Gift Guide
- Top Picks: Mother’s Day Flowers
- Hardys VR Pinot Grigio
- Mother’s Day Wine Ideas!
- Spark some Romance with Valentine’s Day Wines!
- Hardys Wine Gifts
- Raise a glass to the festivities with Accolade Wines this Christmas!