Get a Taste of Paris with the ChouChou Cosmetics Pouch
September 24, 2007
After recently spotting Sarah Jessica Parker with a fabulous Eiffel Tower bag in some promo pics for the new Sex and the City movie we seem to have become a little obsessed with all things that are French and bursting with that sassy chic style…
So imagine my delight when I recently stumbled across this adorable cosmetics bag (below) from Izabelle Boutique
This Multicoloured cosmetic pouch has a wonderful Paris print. The pouch is embroidered with beads and sequins and fastens with a zip, with a sequinned pendant.
The interior is Lined with black and white polka dot fabric. The pouch has one interior zip pocket.
Dimensions: L:21cm / H:16.5cm / W:3cm
Material: Printed Cotton / Sequins
Well, the lovely people over at Izabelle Boutique sent us our very own ChouChou Cosmetics bag to take a closer look at and we must confess, it’s even more gorgeous in the flesh! Its a lot larger than it looks in the pictures so it can hold all of your makeup essentials and is perfect for either a weekend away or to simply pop in your handbag and take a little piece of Paris with you wherever you go! The detail on this bag is amazing, and the quality is just perfect. It has us so inspired that we feel a trip to Paris coming on… Oh La La!
You can buy the ChouChouc cosmetics bag at http://www.izabelle.co.uk/ priced at a very reasonable £20 and we’re also giving one lucky Girlie Gossip reader the chance to get their hands on the one we reviewed, simply email us HERE and tell us why you NEED this bag more than us!
Keep an eye out for more Paris themed products coming soon….
Written by Editor
- Make Maths Fun With Little Punk London!
- 3 Must Have Beauty Buys: Crabtree & Evelyn Somerset Meadow
- Currently Coveting: Disney Cinderella Pens by Cross!
- Xbox One Revealed
- Currently Coveting: Impulse Secret Smile
- Top Paris Themed Fashion Accessories Inspired by Sex and the City and Sarah Jessica Parker’s Eiffel Tower Bag
- Two Fab Stocking Fillers: More by Demi & Sparkle in Paris!
- Soap & Glory Cosmetics Review
- Hot Fashion From MTV’s The City!
- Beauty Hero! MeMeMe Cosmetics!