Get Organised for Christmas in October with Me to You
September 8, 2010
We all get jealous when we hear our friends have their Christmas shopping finished when we haven’t started – especially if its not even Easter yet! - so make sure you’re the envy of your friends this year instead, with the launch of the new Me to You plush range ready for the cooler weather on 6th September.
Only available at Clinton Cards, these beautiful Tatty Teddy bears are the ideal gift to show friends and family of all ages how much you love them.
Starting from RRP £4.99, you can treat someone close to a small Tatty Teddy wearing a cute bobble hat. Or get them something that’s personal to them, such as a gorgeous Sister Tatty Teddy wearing a woolly cream jumper for your super sister (RRP £9.99), or for your wonderful daughter there’s a larger Daughter Tatty Teddy dressed in a blue and white bobble hat and booties (RRP £19.99). And if you want to proclaim your love to ‘The One’ then a Tatty Teddy with a string of hearts embroidered with ‘I Love You This Much’ (RRP £24.99) should do the trick! You’re sure to find the perfect present to show them how you feel – and you could even find all your Christmas presents in just one shopping trip!
And if having your shopping done by the time the kids break up for October Half Term isn’t good enough, then you can also buy your presents for less – with £15 spent on Me to You soft toys and gifts at Clinton Cards in October you can receive a £19.99 Me to You Tatty Teddy for only £10.
Make someone smile now or this Christmas with a cuddle from Me to You. Visit www.metoyou.com.
Written by Editor
- Delicious Last Minute Easter Treats and Gifts
- Last Minute LUSH Easter Gift Ideas
- Treat Mum to a gorgeous Mother’s Day gift from the Biscuiteers
- Mother’s Day Skincare and Make-up Gift Guide
- Top Picks: Mother’s Day Flowers
- Carte Blanche Greetings Gifts Under £7
- Tatty Teddy Christmas Gifts
- Mother’s Day With Me to You!
- Me To You Pampering Gifts For Mothers Day
- Me to You My Place game to launch on Facebook!