Ginger Joe – Not Your Average Joe!
March 12, 2012
Light and refreshing, with subtle yet spicy ginger notes, feisty Ginger Joe offers a thirst-quenching, tantalising new taste. The alcoholic ginger beer electrifies and tingles the taste-buds; providing the perfect tipple as summer slips away and autumn approaches on the ginger-tinged horizon.
Send taste-buds into a tizzy with tache-twisting tastings tips to excite the senses. Add some zest with a squeeze of lemon or lime; enjoy with a sneaky splash and a dash of spirit; or sweeten the dullest of days by stirring in strawberries and studding with mint.
Savour the tasty ting and tangy flavour of Ginger Joe with a hearty pub lunch, complement to a fiery curry, or simply serve straight-up over mountains of ice – sip or swallow, whichever takes your fancy, but always enjoy with imagination.
Celebrate over 270 years since moustachioed London greengrocer and founder of the house of Stone, ‘Ginger’ Joseph Stone, took his first ‘dip in the ginge,’ and raise the ‘tache to a truly tasty gingerable brew.
Ginger Joe is available at Tesco stores nationwide:
· 330ml Bottle – £1.59 RRP
· Four-Pack (4 x 330ml bottles) – £5.99 RRP
Other stockists include Ocado, Nisa-Today’s, Drinksdirect.com, Spar and independent retailers and public houses
Written by Editor
- Make Maths Fun With Little Punk London!
- 3 Must Have Beauty Buys: Crabtree & Evelyn Somerset Meadow
- Currently Coveting: Disney Cinderella Pens by Cross!
- Xbox One Revealed
- Currently Coveting: Impulse Secret Smile
- Add Some Sparkle To Your Royal Celebrations With Schweppes!
- Blinkbox Seductive snack unveiled for Valentine’s Day.
- Mother’s Day Wine Ideas!
- THE BATTLE FOR YOUR TASTE BUDS IS ON WITH NEW DORITOS COLLISIONS
- The Ultimate Summer Accessory: Malibu Cocktail Pouches