Guilt Free Me Time with Weight Watchers Hot Chocolate!
June 8, 2011
At me-time, nothing beats a cup of cocoa and a good flick though a magazine. However, with spring in full flow and the desire to stay in shape stronger than ever, a guilt free chocolate fix can be hard to come by. That is until now, as Weight Watchers, the UK’s number one weight loss organisation, has launched its brand new and improved hot chocolate recipe.
Made with real chocolate, Weight Watchers’ Instant Hot Chocolate uses the new ProPoint system, and is an even more delicious and indulgently smooth treat. With the extra benefit of having just one ProPoint per serving, it allows slimmers to sip on the frothy, low calorie goodness, safe in the knowledge that it won’t add inches to the waistline.Containing just 0.9g of saturated fat, only 40 calories per cup and no artificial colours, flavours or preservatives, it can be enjoyed while sticking to healthier eating but without having to compromise on taste.Now available in a jar, which holds 20 servings and in sachet format, Weight Watchers Instant Hot Chocolate is the perfect treat after a hard day at the office or as a simple quick chocolate fix. Ideal for sharing with friends and colleagues, just add hot water and stir well before sitting back and putting your feet up.
Weight Watchers Hot Chocolate is available in Tesco, Morrisons and Sainsbury’s.
Written by Editor
- How to Get Over a Break Up
- Expensive Whiskies Come Up Short As Aldi Whisks Away Top Award!
- Father’s Day with Radox
- Father’s Day Gifting with Glenﬁddich
- DVD’s for Dad! Trouble with the Curve
- NATION’S WELL-LOVED BISCUITS LAUNCH A NEW 99 CALORIE RANGE!
- Skinny Cow Hot Chocolate!
- Diet Chef: Help With New Year Weight Loss?
- Treat Yourself to a Fresh New Taste with Stowells Light
- Trident Sweet Kicks Chewing Gum