Gwyneth Paltrow ‘Notes from my Kitchen Table’ Book Review
May 18, 2011
Delicious family-friendly recipes from the kitchen of avid foodie, Gwyneth Paltrow. The Academy-Award-winning actress Gwyneth Paltrow is an icon of style and taste around the world. But for her, family comes above everything, and cooking and eating together are the key ingredients of a happy home.
Now she has put her passion for food into her first cookbook which is full of 150 fresh, original and practical recipes (both healthy and indulgent) that all the family will love. Both accessible and inspiring, this beautifully illustrated and easy-to-use cookbook is full of lavish photographs, many featuring Gwyneth’s family and friends.
This is Gwyneth Paltrow as you have never seen her before – a busy working mum who understands the time pressures on all of us as well as the desire to cook delicious and original food. Inspired by precious memories of cooking with her father, it is a truly personal book that celebrates cooking with – and for – the ones you love.
About the author
Gwyneth Paltrow is a mother and an actress, splitting her time between London and New York. Her website www.goop.com covers food, crafts, fashion and fitness.
What Girlie Gossip Thought…
An exciting release for fans of both entertainment and food. Gwyneth Paltrow – Notes from my Kitchen Table is an un-pretentious mouth watering selection of meals that are hearty and family friendly. Easy to follow recipes, great illustrations and tasty meals make it the perfect cook book for those who just love to cook and enjoy food. We love how it shows Gwyneth in her true light, as a mother, a food lover and by the looks of things, a great cook!
Written by Editor
- Give the gift of ‘Man of Steel’ this Christmas!
- WIN MRS. BROWN’S BOYS LIVE TOUR: MRS. BROWN RIDES AGAIN ON BLU-RAY
- Win a perfect party season dress with Lili-London
- Win a gorgeous dress with Desire Clothing!
- Borishade London: Perfect Christmas Party Dresses
- Tana’s Kitchen Secrets
- WIN I Can Cook at Christmas DVD’s
- JAMIE OLIVER’S NEW RECIPE FOR ROMANCE
- The Big Food Fight GORDON RAMSAY: COOKALONG LIVE – Win Signed Books!
- Diet Chef: Help With New Year Weight Loss?