Hardys VR Pinot Grigio
August 20, 2010
Sometimes everyday life can be complicated, but it doesn’t have to be as Hardys launches a Pinot Grigio to join their single grape variety range, Hardys VR.
Tapping into the current trend for Pinot Grigio, one of the fastest growing wines in the UK*, a Pinot Grigio will be added to Hardys VR range.
The Varietal Range consists of single varietal wines sourced from the warm inland areas along the banks of South Eastern Australia’s rivers.
Sam Caporn, Wine Development Manager, comments, “Hardys showcases an uncomplicated wine that displays the true character of its single grape variety. A dry, medium bodied wine, it has fresh citrus and poached pear flavours. It’s no wonder this wine is becoming a firm favourite.”
Tasting notes and serving suggestions:
Dry and medium bodied, this wine takes on the colour of pale straw. Displaying delicate, lifted aromas of pear and white peach with touches of spice and fresh apple, and a soft, creamy palate with a fresh clean finish. To be enjoyed well-chilled as a refreshing drink and a great companion to fish and poultry dishes and Thai and Indian Curries.
We love this wine, it works well with just about any meal and is great for a night in with the girls!
Written by Editor
- For Men: Trevor Sorbie Christmas Gift Sets
- Fab Stocking Filler Picks from Cargo!
- Christmas Gift Ideas From Jelly Belly!
- Give the gift of ‘Man of Steel’ this Christmas!
- WIN MRS. BROWN’S BOYS LIVE TOUR: MRS. BROWN RIDES AGAIN ON BLU-RAY
- Christmas Party Wines
- Echo Falls Spritz – Pinot Grigio Spritz
- Spark some Romance with Valentine’s Day Wines!
- Mother’s Day Wine Ideas!
- Palatium’s Pinot Blanc On Promotion at Tesco