Hotel Chocolat Halloween Goodies!
October 20, 2010
Introducing … The Halloween Range from Hotel Chocolat! British chocolatier and cocoa grower, Hotel Chocolat, has created a spooky new Halloween range filled with ghoulish goodies guaranteed to give you ‘the frighteners’!
These are available both in store and online at www.hotelchocolat.co.uk
Whether you’re planning a quiet night in hiding behind the sofa, or you’re hosting a party for your own little monsters – Hotel Chocolat has something suitably scary on offer for everyone this October. Angus Thirlwell, CEO and Co-Founder, has picked his own favourites to cover all eventualities this Halloween:
Count Chocula (£7, 150g)
Elegantly dressed as always and cast in irresistible chocolate – just make sure you get your teeth stuck into him, before he gets his teeth stuck into you! Available in milk or dark chocolate.
The Boo! Box (£8, 180g)
A scary collection of horrific, individually wrapped Halloween figures in ghoulishly good chocolate – ideal for appeasing persistent trick-or-treaters.
The Yummy Bones (£15, 450g)
Spookily life-sized with haunting eyes and a fiendish grin, The Yummy Bones set is cast from mellow 40% milk chocolate.
The Little Box of Horrors (£25, 385g)
A hair-raising collection of Halloween chocolate figures, lollies, and spine-chilling caramels – The Little Box of Horrors is suitable for monsters of all sizes.
The Halloween Pick Me Up (£10, 215g)
A scary selection of solid chocolate shapes and a white chocolate skull lick, ‘The Halloween Pick Me Up’ is great for parties or nibbling whilst watching a scary film.
The Tiddly Vampires (£5, 85g)
Vampires have never looked cuter than these mini versions cast in super smooth 40% milk chocolate. Perfectly sized for children and adults alike to get their choppers into.
Written by Editor
- Give the gift of ‘Man of Steel’ this Christmas!
- WIN MRS. BROWN’S BOYS LIVE TOUR: MRS. BROWN RIDES AGAIN ON BLU-RAY
- Win a perfect party season dress with Lili-London
- Win a gorgeous dress with Desire Clothing!
- Borishade London: Perfect Christmas Party Dresses
- NO TRICKS JUST TREATS THIS HALLOWEEN
- Hotel Chocolat Celebrates ‘Chocolate Week 2010’
- Easter Egg Recommendations: Aero Easter Eggs!
- Brighten Up Your BBQ With Hotel Chocolat
- CADBURY CREATES ‘HOT CHOC CHUNKS’ TO MELT IN YOUR MUG