Impulse – True Love
May 11, 2008
We have recently tried out the new True Love fragrance from Impulse and absolutely adore the fresh, summery scent! Perfect to pop in your handbag it will definately keep you smelling sexy all day long. Read on for more information!
New Impulse TrueLove is a love inspiring scent which keeps you smelling great and feeling good throughout the day, making sure you turn heads and leaving you ready for the romance it sparks.
Impulse TrueLove has been developed by top perfumer Ann Gottlieb, who has created signature scents for leading perfume houses including Calvin Klein, Dior, Elizabeth Arden, Clinique and Clarins. TrueLove fragrance is a fresh and fruity scent of freesia, peony and lotus flowers combined with pears, limes, plums and apricots.
In a stylish, portable can, Impulse TrueLove is a must-have for any handbag. Whether it’s first thing in the morning, after a lunchtime gym session or before that all important evening date, Impulse True Love is the perfect romantic fragrance to keep on hand.
Impulse body fragrances use spray technology for light and even application, and are dermatologically tested to be kind to skin.
New Impulse TrueLove is available from March 2008 (RRP £2.19) from all major high-street chemists and supermarkets.
For more information visit www.actonimpulse.com
Written by Editor
- Fun for the Kids: Little Tikes at Asda
- Fashion Trend Alert: Polka Dot Style
- MOSCHINO loves DISARONNO
- Perfect Pairing for Valentine’s Day
- Valentines Day Treats from Dove Men
- Get Glamorous with new Into Glamour, the new fragrance from Impulse
- Impulse and Barry M Limited Edition Packs!
- Secret Santa and Stocking Filler Gifts from Impulse
- Currently Coveting: Impulse Secret Smile
- Top 5 Men’s Summer Fragrances