JAMIE OLIVER’S NEW RECIPE FOR ROMANCE
November 25, 2009
match.com, the company that helps people find love, has partnered with Chef Jamie Oliver. The new service will target food lovers who are looking to find someone special…Jamie Oliver brings food lovers together with the launch of jamieoliver.com/dating, in partnership with match.com.
Jamie Oliver said:
“I’ve always found food to be a really powerful way of bringing people together and I thought it would be great if we could get people who
loved food, to love each other! My site and match.com both have great communities on them and hopefully, by partnering up, we’ll be able to
bring single food lovers together and make some love matches – or maybe even a marriage – happen. I can’t wait to hear from people who’ve met
and fallen in love through this new dating site.”
From today, single food lovers can visit www.jamieoliver.com/dating and tap into match.com’s 6.5 million members to help in their quest for love *. New members will be able to take advantage of all of match.com’s top tips on how to write the perfect profile as well as access to Jamie’s
most romantic recipes, so they’ll know exactly what to cook for their date.
Kate Taylor, relationship expert at match.com the company that helps people find love commented:
“Jamie Oliver has had a massive impact on the culinary skills of British men and has revolutionised their attitude towards cooking over the last
decade. This has had a knock on effect for women too, and now more than ever they are looking for partners who are great in the kitchen..”
Written by Editor
- Delicious Last Minute Easter Treats and Gifts
- Last Minute LUSH Easter Gift Ideas
- Treat Mum to a gorgeous Mother’s Day gift from the Biscuiteers
- Mother’s Day Skincare and Make-up Gift Guide
- Top Picks: Mother’s Day Flowers
- Jamie’s America – Recipe Book
- Foodie Gifts! Jamie Oliver Mezzaluna from Sainsbury’s
- Tips for free online bingo
- HAPPY NEW YOU FROM THE FOOD DOCTOR!
- Make us Laugh and Win National Lampoon’s Cattle Call DVD’s