More and more of us have times when we are cooking for one, whether it’s lunch or a post work supper, and we seem to go for speed over taste. But now dining for one can be delicious and full of flavour, with the new For One range of sauces from Loyd Grossman.
Whether living alone, with a partner or with a family, hectic lifestyles or different tastes mean that most of us eat for one at least a few times a week. Inspired by those of us who are sometimes just too busy to eat together, Loyd has developed a range of six of his most popular Italian sauces, in a convenient pouch.
For One is the perfect size for a one person meal occasion – an ideal store cupboard staple, allowing you to create delicious and flavoursome dishes in minutes.
Developed by Loyd and his team of chefs, the range uses only the finest quality ingredients and the distinctive Italian flavours prove that dining alone does not mean compromising on taste.
The new range includes six Italian classics:
· Tomato and Chilli – Chopped red chillies make this a classic hot and spicy tomato sauce
· Carbonara – A double cream and smooth mascarpone cheese infused with smoked pancetta
· Tomato and Basil – With generous helpings of basil, garlic and extra virgin olive oil
· Puttanesca – One of Loyd’s favourites in which juicy tomatoes are given a savory kick with black olives and anchovies
· Tomato and Smoky Bacon – A punchy tomato sauce with bacon and tomato spiked with chilli
· Tomato and Roasted Garlic – A subtly sweet tomato sauce enriched with roasted garlic
Loyd Grossman comments: “I wanted to create a range that allows busy people a quick and simple way to enjoy their favourite Italian pasta meals even when just cooking for one. From the rich carbonara to the lively puttanesca, the new range brings together well balanced flavours and quality ingredients in a handy little pouch for those meal times when you’re cooking for one.”
We’ve tried these and they are so, so good! Our favourites have to be Tomato and Roasted Garlic, Tomato and Smoky Bacon and the devilishly good Carbonara. Mmmm!