Luxury Product Alert! Solid Gold Blackberry!
March 7, 2011
Luxury designer Alexander Amosu has created his latest master piece, 18 carat solid gold blackberry torch. The mid frame in 18 carat solid gold and weighs approximately 38gms whilst the other parts are in metallic gold colour. This limited edition handset was made to order by an international super model in the United States.
The limited edition handset will be available in yellow, rose and pink gold with the choice of adding diamonds in any colour. The handset comes with an international concierge service and a golden number allowing you to choose from a series or sequence of unique mobile numbers (07xxx 111111).
The phone comes in matching crocodile or python gold Amosu case, with each handset & case being personalised with your own name or company logo.
Alexander says “it’s all in the detail, you don’t have to make things expensive for it to be luxury. In the climate where gold prices are rising, this makes a good investment.”
The handset cost £8,000. Alexander can also recycle your gold and turn it into a jewellery piece of your choice. Making your investment everlasting.
View this piece and more at the official website: www.alexanderamosu.co.uk
Check out the official Blackberry website here: http://uk.blackberry.com/
Written by Editor
- Currently Coveting: Impulse Secret Smile
- Summer Haircare: Mark Hill Holiday Hair
- Summer Nail Art With imPRESS!
- Dove Father’s Day Products!
- Great British Summer Cocktails!
- Amosu Black Diamond Blackberry
- Luxury Item of the Week – 24-karat gold and diamond 3G iPhone
- Blackberry & Selfridges Create Hot Limited Edition Blackberry Bold!
- Sara Berman Limited Edition Harris Tweed!
- New From Geox – Would You Wear?