Mary Byrne Doubles Predicted Sales Figures on QVC
March 9, 2011
X Factor finalist Mary Byrne is the latest music star to appear on QVC performing a selection of tracks from her new album ‘Mine & Yours’ exclusively for QVC viewers yesterday morning.
During the show, pre-orders of her debut album (out on the 28th March) smashed predicted targets with sales soaring through the roof and doubling what was expected. Since Mary proved to be such a massive hit with QVC viewers, she has been booked to return to the show on the 29th March so anyone who missed out on her first performance has the chance to see her again.
QVC UK Director of Marketing Sue Leeson said, “We were absolutely thrilled that Mary chose QVC for her first live performance since appearing on the X Factor. Clearly our viewers loved her songs and the fact that pre-order sales of her album doubled our targets prove she is going to be a huge success this year.”
Mary said, “It’s a fantastic feeling, it’s been a great experience and I have to say I would do it ten times over.”
Written by Editor
- Fashion Trend Alert: Polka Dot Style
- MOSCHINO loves DISARONNO
- Perfect Pairing for Valentine’s Day
- Valentines Day Treats from Dove Men
- Fun Valentine’s Day Gifts from Moonpig
- Win Eoghan Quigg’s Debut Album!
- Derren Brown reveals first Event – he will predict the Lottery LIVE!
- Mary Kay Launches New Crème Lipsticks
- John Sergeant Quits Strictly Come Dancing?
- Joshua Radin Hits The UK!