Mary Kay Launches New Crème Lipsticks
April 6, 2011
Long-wearing, stay true colour that glides on with a lightweight, creamy texture delivering maximum colour impact that lasts – that’s Mary Kay’s brand new range of crème lipsticks.
With 11 new shades to choose from, the formulation has been dramatically improved to give even better performance. Mary Kay Crème Lipsticks now deliver:
• Vitamin E and Vitamin C to help defend against wrinkle-causing free
radicals and everyday environmental stress
• Provides a veil of protection against moisture loss
• Fragrance free, with a hint of vanilla flavouring to delight
The new shades include Red Salsa, a hot red that lights up the summer, Sunlit Sands, a soft nude perfect for the beach and Whipped Berries, a rosefresh pink, perfect for spring.
The Mary Kay new Crème Lipsticks are available from www.marykay.co.uk or to find out more call 0207 758 4900.
Written by Editor
- For Men: Trevor Sorbie Christmas Gift Sets
- Fab Stocking Filler Picks from Cargo!
- Christmas Gift Ideas From Jelly Belly!
- Give the gift of ‘Man of Steel’ this Christmas!
- WIN MRS. BROWN’S BOYS LIVE TOUR: MRS. BROWN RIDES AGAIN ON BLU-RAY
- SUKKU Summer Skin Review
- Swing into Spring with 17!
- Summer Shoes – Mary & Clarks
- See Summer Out In Style With Our Fave Feminine Fragrances!
- Pink Nails For Summer With OPI!