Mother’s Day Wine – Our Top Picks!
March 7, 2011
With Mother’s Day just around the corner, we thought that you might like to see some of our favourite wine’s of the month that might just be perfect for a Mother’s Day tipple!
Fish Hoek Shiraz
This juicy red wine is a delicious addition to a number of meals. Try it with a hearty cottage pie, lasagne, or roast beef. Even better how about a delicious classic bistro Mother’s Day feast of steak, green beans and potato dauphinoise.
Banrock Station Sparkling Rose
This sparkling rose works perfectly as a standalone aperitif before a meal, or as an interesting desert choice. Best served with a light, red fruit desert such as pavlova or fruit tart.
Nobilo Regional Collection Sauvignon Blanc
The perfect wine to accompany a goats cheese starter or a seafood medley, or prawn cocktail. A great wine for a lighter lunch, perfect alongside a serving of red mullet, a delicious lemon chicken salad, or even a spring vegetable risotto.
Hardys Nottage Hill Cabernet Shiraz
As Spring is the Season, this Cabernet Shiraz works perfectly with lamb – either in a casserole or as chops with orzo pasta and roasted vegetables.
Complimentary dishes are suggested by Constellation’s in-house wine expert, Sam Caporn.
Written by Editor
- Delicious Last Minute Easter Treats and Gifts
- Last Minute LUSH Easter Gift Ideas
- Treat Mum to a gorgeous Mother’s Day gift from the Biscuiteers
- Mother’s Day Skincare and Make-up Gift Guide
- Top Picks: Mother’s Day Flowers
- Mother’s Day Wine Ideas!
- Spark some Romance with Valentine’s Day Wines!
- Treat Yourself to a Fresh New Taste with Stowells Light
- It doesn’t have to be RED This Valentines Day!
- Reina Maria Cristina – Codorniu Sparkling Wine For Mother’s Day!