NATION’S WELL-LOVED BISCUITS LAUNCH A NEW 99 CALORIE RANGE!
April 27, 2009
As part of a drive to provide healthier options, Nestle Confectionery is re-launching some of the nation’s well-loved and favourite classic chocolate biscuit bars. Breakaway, Drifter, Blue Riband and Toffee Crisp are now at 99 calories per bar.
A staple in lunchboxes across the country for decades, and a favourite for adults who remember with fondness simpler times – the re-launch of these chocolate biscuit bars with 99 calories is set to be a welcome addition to the household food shop. With the same great chocolaty taste and no artificial colours or preservatives, Breakaway, Drifter, Blue Riband and Toffee Crisp are as good as ever and a great lunchtime snack or treat for the whole family.
Joanne Coxon, Assistant Brand Manager for Nestlé Biscuits says: “Nestlé is committed to providing consumers with great tasting treats that consumers can feel good about. We are therefore excited to re-launch Breakaway, Drifter, Blue Riband and Toffee Crisp, Nestlé’s classic favourites, with 99 calories in each bar. The re-launch will appeal to the increasing number of shoppers who want to control calorie intake without compromising on taste, and can be a great snack or treat for the whole family.”
What Girlie Gossip Thought…
We’re a big fan of the classic chocolate bars, so we couldn’t wait to try the new Nestle 99 calories range. All your favourite choccy bars including Breakaway, Drifter, Blue Riband and Toffee Crisp are now reduced in calories! The products still have the same great taste and you can barely tell the difference from before, this is great news for those of us out there who are watching our figures as it means we can still enjoy the odd treat without quite as much guilt!!
Written by Editor
- Delicious Last Minute Easter Treats and Gifts
- Last Minute LUSH Easter Gift Ideas
- Treat Mum to a gorgeous Mother’s Day gift from the Biscuiteers
- Mother’s Day Skincare and Make-up Gift Guide
- Top Picks: Mother’s Day Flowers
- Easter Egg Recommendations: Aero Easter Eggs!
- The Perfect Gift this Christmas: Nestlé Christmas Selection Boxes
- Ice Creams Without The Guilt!
- SMARTIES® launch chocolate Chicken and Egg!
- Kinder Bueno launches new Kinder Bueno White