Nicky Clarke Frizz Control Dryer
October 6, 2012
Never again will you have to worry about fly-away hair with the new Frizz Control Dryer from top British hairdresser Nicky Clarke.
This salon inspired dryer specifically combats frizzy hair by using specialist ionic technology leaving hair sleek and controlled. The dryer allows you to style with creativity and volume but with maximum control and minimum frizz.
The state of the art dryer is a part of the Frizz Control Collection, which includes the 1200W Frizz Control Blow Dry Styler, and the Frizz Control Straightener.
2000W Frizz Control Dryer
Priced at a very reasonable £24.99 this powerful 2000W frizz control dryer features a high ionic output controlling frizz, whilst allowing you to style your hair as you desire.
In keeping with this versatile collection this dryer features 3 speed settings, 2 heat settings and a turbo control so you can be as creative as you like whilst perfecting those sleek and polished locks. Not only is this state-of-the-art dryer the perfect styling tool, it is also pleasing to the eye with its stylish black and purple design. Additional accessories also include a cool shot function, a styling concentrator and a diffuser.
Available at www.nickyclarke.com/electricals and at Argos, Boots, Asda, Debenhams, Sainsbury, Tesco.
Written by Editor
- Currently Coveting: Impulse Secret Smile
- Summer Haircare: Mark Hill Holiday Hair
- Summer Nail Art With imPRESS!
- Dove Father’s Day Products!
- Great British Summer Cocktails!
- John Frieda Haircare Professional Range
- Get the Ultimate Party Hair with Nicky Clarke Electricals
- Nicky Clarke Proud to be British with DesiRED Range
- Nicky Clarke Mayfair Collection
- Rebel Compact Pro Dryer from Diva Professional Styling