Palatium’s Pinot Blanc On Promotion at Tesco
November 14, 2008
For a wine to see you through Christmas and beyond, you need something special and a little different. Take note from the wine lists at Michelin starred restaurants such as Gordon Ramsay’s Royal Hospital Road where German wines are back in style and pick up a bottle of Palatium, available from Tesco.
Offering a delicious alternative to the ubiquitous Pinot Grigio, Palatium’s Pinot Blanc is from the Pflaz wine-growing region of Germany. The warm, balmy weather brings full ripe flavours to the grapes, whilst the northernly location brings good acidity to the wine giving it a fresh and elegant flavour.
This off-dry white wine has soft rounded flavours of peach and citrus fruit complemented by a crisp finish making it the perfect accompaniment to your festivities, from relaxed dinners after a strenuous Christmas shop to being a deliciously different drinks party tipple.
Prepare yourself, friends and family for the unexpected with Palatium and enjoy this premium, elegant, great tasting wine this winter.
But don’t worry you don’t need to have a credit-crunch defying bank account to enjoy new German wines, Palatium is available from Tesco at £5.99 (on promotion until 2nd December 2008 at £3.99).
Written by Editor
- Delicious Last Minute Easter Treats and Gifts
- Last Minute LUSH Easter Gift Ideas
- Treat Mum to a gorgeous Mother’s Day gift from the Biscuiteers
- Mother’s Day Skincare and Make-up Gift Guide
- Top Picks: Mother’s Day Flowers
- It doesn’t have to be RED This Valentines Day!
- Festive Fun: NEW Christmas Sparkling Wine From Casillero del Diablo
- Raise a glass to the festivities with Accolade Wines this Christmas!
- Hardys VR Pinot Grigio
- Mother’s Day Wine Ideas!