Peacocks launches the UK’s first £14 “Kate” dress
December 2, 2010
Peacocks, the UK’s hottest value fashion retailer adds another chic contender to December’s battle of the brides, announcing the launch of the high street’s first £14 “Kate” dress inspired by Kate Middleton fashion.
Peacocks’ blue “Kate” dress was inspired by the already iconic outfit Kate wore to announce her engagement to Prince William. The limited edition dress features a wrap neckline and fitted waist, and is scheduled to launch in selected Peacocks’ stores and online in sizes eight to 18, offering customers the regal look on a budget.
The dress will go on sale December 20th and is expected to be an instant sell out. As an ode to Kate’s pre-engagement nick name, Peacocks’ Customer Service has set up the ‘Waity Katie”, a wait list for customers to avoid disappointment.
Peacocks’ plans to allocate more stock to its Welsh stores to show signs of support for Kate’s likely married title, ‘HRH Princess Catherine of Wales’.
Antonella Bettley, Peacocks Head of Ladieswear said: “What girl wouldn’t want to look like Kate? We are delighted to offer customers a version of this iconic dress at a fraction of the price. We hope women feel every inch a princess whether they choose to wear to a Christmas party, or whilst dropping the kids off to school.”
What do you think of the latest obssion with Kate Middleton fashion?
Written by Editor
- WIN MRS. BROWN’S BOYS LIVE TOUR: MRS. BROWN RIDES AGAIN ON BLU-RAY
- Win a perfect party season dress with Lili-London
- Win a gorgeous dress with Desire Clothing!
- Borishade London: Perfect Christmas Party Dresses
- Ho Ho Glow! Christmas gifts with St. Moriz
- Pretty Woman Dress From Peacocks
- Peacocks – The Royal Fascination
- Peacocks Bags a Bargain!
- Stargazer Princess Lipstick Collection!
- Peacocks’ £40 dipped hem military coat!