Perfect Pilgrim Jewellery For Christmas Charm!
December 8, 2010
We love Pilgrim jewellery here at Girlie Gossip and think that some of their range would be sure to make fabulous last minute Christmas gift ideas.
A Bit About Pilgrim Jewellery
The two Danes Annemette Markvad and Thomas Adamsen established PILGRIM in 1983. They spent the first years travelling around Denmark selling jewellery in the streets and at rock festivals. Some jewellery items were produced in their small apartment in Skanderborg and they were always quick to turn a good idea into reality. They swiftly began exhibiting their wares at trade fairs in Denmark and later on family and friends became involved with the business.
A few years later Annemette, Thomas and the now expanding business moved to larger premises – the basement of a large, old house. In 2003 they moved again into the present HQ in Skanderborg Denmark.
Today appr. 70 people are based in the headquarter in Skanderborg and our designs within jewellery, watches and sunglasses are represented at more than 4000 retailers and 50 concept stores around the world.
Check out our gallery below for our favourite pieces for Christmas gifting!
If you want more inspiration be sure to visit the official Pilgrim website, here: http://www.pilgrim.dk
Written by Editor
- Delicious Last Minute Easter Treats and Gifts
- Last Minute LUSH Easter Gift Ideas
- Treat Mum to a gorgeous Mother’s Day gift from the Biscuiteers
- Mother’s Day Skincare and Make-up Gift Guide
- Top Picks: Mother’s Day Flowers
- Love Valentines Day With Heart Shaped Pilgrim Jewellery!
- Pilgrim Jewellery – ‘THE SECRET GARDEN’
- Thomas Sabo Summer Jewellery
- HOT Jewellery Trend Alert! DYRBERG/KERN.
- Kit Heath Jewellery Gift Inspiration!