Radley give old handbags a new life for the British Heart Foundation
March 17, 2009
To help raise money for the British Heart Foundation, Radley is running an exciting 6-week event in all of their stores across the UK. Radley are asking customers to donate an unwanted handbag and in exchange will reward them with a £40 discount off a new handbag of their choice, priced £120 or more.
Working in partnership with the British Heart Foundation, the old handbags collected by Radley will be sent to British Heart Foundation shops around the UK, which are in much need of quality donated stock. This event is a great way to give an old handbag a new life and donate it to a very worthy cause, whilst treating yourself to a beautiful new bag from Radley’s Spring collection at a discounted price.
Radley are delighted at the opportunity to help raise money for the British Heart Foundation, which will support the charity’s valuable work in saving lives through pioneering research, patient care, campaigning for change and by providing vital information about heart and circulatory disease.
This event will take place until 30th April 2009 in all Radley stores across the UK. Radley has four London-based stores in King’s Road, South Molton Street, White City and Covent Garden. Other stores are in the city centres of – Manchester (New Cathedral Street), Birmingham (Bullring Centre), Bristol (Quaker’s Friar, Cabot Circus), Liverpool (Peter’s Lane, Liverpool 1) and Glasgow (Royal Exchange Square).
Written by Editor
- Fashion Trend Alert: Polka Dot Style
- MOSCHINO loves DISARONNO
- Perfect Pairing for Valentine’s Day
- Valentines Day Treats from Dove Men
- Fun Valentine’s Day Gifts from Moonpig
- Radley + Co. Raise £34,300 for British Heart Foundation!
- Handbag Amnesty – Get Involved!
- Watch the River Island Jeans Swap Video!
- TV Psychic Ian Lawman Buried Alive for 7 Days!
- Girlie Gossip Editor in 5 Mile Midnight Walk For Weston Hospice Charity!