ROYAL MAIL: ESSENTIAL CHRISTMAS INFORMATION
December 16, 2008
Recommended UK last posting dates:
Tuesday 23 December UK Special Delivery
Saturday 20 December 1st Class (UK)
Thursday 18 December 2nd Class (UK)
Friday 12 December Western Europe airmail
Keep reading for more info….
Wednesday 10 December USA, Canada, Japan and Eastern Europe airmail
Friday 5 December Australia and New Zealand, South and Central America, Caribbean, Africa, Middle East, Asia and the Far East (except Japan) airmail
Christmas Stamps will be on sale at Post Office® branches and Royal Mail’s website from 4 November in six denominations, and will include Letter and Large Letter stamps:
36p 1st Class Letter: For the majority of Christmas cards
52p 1st Class Large Letter: For very large or bulky Christmas cards
27p 2nd Class Letter: Suitable for the majority of Christmas cards
42p 2nd Class Large Letter: For very large or bulky Christmas cards
50p Europe Letter: Cards up to 10 gm
81p Worldwide zones 1 and 2: Cards up to 20 gm
Check postcodes online at www.royalmail.com/postcodes4free or call 0906 302 1222 (Mon – Fri 8am – 6pm) or 08457 111 222 (Mon – Fri 6pm – 8pm, Sat 9am – 5.30pm).
Branch finder for your nearest Post Office® branch, opening hours, and details of the 170 products and services available at Post Office® branches visit www.postoffice.co.uk or ring 08457 22 33 44.
Letters to Santa should be stamped and posted as early as possible to him at, Reindeerland, SAN TA1. Santa and his helpers try hard to reply to all letters that include a return name, address and postcode, and arrive by the first week in December.
Written by Editor
- Make Maths Fun With Little Punk London!
- 3 Must Have Beauty Buys: Crabtree & Evelyn Somerset Meadow
- Currently Coveting: Disney Cinderella Pens by Cross!
- Xbox One Revealed
- Currently Coveting: Impulse Secret Smile
- Last Minute Valentine’s Day Gift Card!
- The Perfect Gift this Christmas: Nestlé Christmas Selection Boxes
- A PERSONALISED TOUCH FOR CHRISTMAS!
- Treat your Dad to an extra special surprise this Father’s Day!
- MISSED THE LAST CHRISTMAS POST? NOPOSTIE.COM HAS THE SOLUTION