Royal Wedding Cocktails From Chambord!
April 27, 2011
With its royal orb shape and gold crown stamp, there is nothing quite as fitting as Chambord to toast the Royal Wedding this April….As well as being a perfect ingredient in a host of celebratory cocktails, including the Chambord Royale, the regal orb shaped new bottle makes Chambord a classy keepsake.
Made with the world’s finest black and red raspberries, authentic Madagascar vanilla, Moroccan citrus peel, honey and XO cognac are blended in a unique three-step process to create a delicious all-natural black raspberry liqueur.
The new look Chambord is available from Waitrose, Sainsbury’s, Tesco, ASDA for £6.49 RRP for a 20cl bottle.
Here are some cocktail recipes to toast the happy couple with:
Every celebration deserves a glass of Champagne, but adding a splash of Chambord will make it even more luxurious.
Glass: Champagne flute
1 x raspberry
Pour a splash (10ml) of Chambord into a champagne flute top with your favourite champagne and add a succulent raspberry for decoration
Glass: High ball
25ml Bombay Sapphire
Fill the glass with ice
Pour in the Chambord and Bombay Sapphire
Top with 150ml of lemonade
Garnish with fresh lime
Written by Editor
- For Men: Trevor Sorbie Christmas Gift Sets
- Fab Stocking Filler Picks from Cargo!
- Christmas Gift Ideas From Jelly Belly!
- Give the gift of ‘Man of Steel’ this Christmas!
- WIN MRS. BROWN’S BOYS LIVE TOUR: MRS. BROWN RIDES AGAIN ON BLU-RAY
- Create Cocktails with Harveys Bristol Cream!
- Valentines Day Cocktails To Impress!
- Cute Cocktails: A Valentine’s Day Tanqueray!
- Wimbledon Cocktail – Strawberries and Green!
- Christmas Cocktail Idea’s With Mulberry Fair