Silver lucky knot bracelet – Ideal Mothers Day Gift!
March 18, 2009
The knot has appeared as a symbol of luck, affection and long life throughout history. From the Celtic knot, given as a token of undying love, to the Buddhist eternal knot, symbolizing the continuity of life, this history is colourful and long.
This solid, chunky and surprsingly weighty bracelet is priced at £65 from the fabulous website TalesFromTheEarth.Com and would make the perfect gift for mothers day and any other special occasion. Simply stunning!
More about TalesFromTheEarth.Com
Twenty years ago, two young designers, Jo Culf and John DeCosta, met in Edinburgh. We were both travelling around the world at the time and, as a result of that serendipitous encounter, Tales From The Earth was born – as much by chance as through planning.
Travel still has an enormous influence on what we do. If we could no longer travel, there would not be a Tales From The Earth. Inspiration, old stories, new ideas – these are the products of our trips to far-flung places around the world each year. They manifest themselves in our twice-yearly collections, centred on the natural world, the wellbeing of the individual and, often, simply beautiful objects.
Visit the website here http://www.talesfromtheearth.com
Written by Editor
- Treat Mum to a gorgeous Mother’s Day gift from the Biscuiteers
- Mother’s Day Skincare and Make-up Gift Guide
- Top Picks: Mother’s Day Flowers
- Mother’s Day: Beech’s Fine Chocolates
- Give As You Live This Mother’s Day
- Silver Life’s Charms Box
- Silver Guardian Angel Locket is The Perfect Gift Idea!
- Cute Pearl of Wisdom Box
- Men’s Jewellery to Impress!
- Unusual Gift Idea.Travellers Token!