SodaStream Breaks Into Fashion
March 6, 2011
Christopher Kane is getting busy with the fizzy as he wowed the crowds of London Fashion Week this week with his latest stunning collection. Drawing inspiration from family favourite fizzy drinks maker SodaStream, the collection showcased beautiful garments adorned with sequins and tiny liquid filled plastic pockets that began to bubble as it warmed on the models’ bodies. Kane was said to have been inspired by the bubbling fizz of the liquid in a SodaStream.
SodaStream, the latest must-have kitchen gadget, is a favourite with celebrities for its eco benefits and endless flavour options, is now considering creating a flavour in his honour.
The team at SodaStream were delighted to be the designers latest fashion muse and sent across some machines for him and his team to enjoy and have received confirmation that Christopher Kane was so impressed with the machines new, sleek makeover that he will be taking the fizzy drinks machines with him to quench the thirst of media and fashionista’s alike at his upcoming Paris Showroom (3rd -11th March).
Image taken from style.com
Written by Andy
- For Men: Trevor Sorbie Christmas Gift Sets
- Fab Stocking Filler Picks from Cargo!
- Christmas Gift Ideas From Jelly Belly!
- Give the gift of ‘Man of Steel’ this Christmas!
- WIN MRS. BROWN’S BOYS LIVE TOUR: MRS. BROWN RIDES AGAIN ON BLU-RAY
- GET BUSY WITH THE FIZZY WITH EXCLUSIVE SODASTREAM T-SHIRTS
- Soda Stream: Romantic Red ‘Source’
- Delicious SodaSteam Flavours for the Perfect Detox!
- THE GLAMOUR GLAZE COLLECTION RETURNS FOR A/W 11
- SodaStream is Tickled Pink This October!